Martin Andrade has given me the duty of rolling off some books I have read and their qualities. This is a bit embarrassing, but until recently, I have not read many books. For a long time, I read mostly newspapers, magazines, textbooks (really!), and journal articles.
1. Book that changed my life
I can't think of any book that, in the absolute sense, altered the pattern of my life. But a book that I really liked that changed the way I look at human thought was
Stumbling Upon Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
2. Book that I've read more than once
I've read no book more than once... yet.
3. Book that I'd want on a deserted island
Wages of Wins has so much stuff in it, plus it's on sports.
4. Book that made me laugh
Eat the Rich by PJ O'Rourke
5. Book that made me cry
Ghost Rider by Neil Peart
6. Book you wish you had written
Free to Choose by Milton Friedman
7. Book you wish had not been written
8. One book I am currently reading
On the Wealth of Nations by PJ O'Rourke
9. One book I have been meaning to read
The Skeptical Environmentalist by Bjorn Lomborg
10. Tag 6 people - I know some don't like to play this game and if you are one who doesn't please accept my apologies. I will understand if you don't write your list.